THE WYCHWOODS LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY
Aims Programme Publications Activities Contact
A procession along Church Street 1908
On the edge of the former Royal Forest of Wychwood, Shipton under Wychwood, Milton under Wychwood and Ascott under Wychwood are adjacent villages in the valley of the river Evenlode in West Oxfordshire, on the eastern edge of the Cotswold Hills. Shipton was the mother church for the old ecclesiastical parish which included Shipton, Milton, Lyneham, Langley, Leafield and Ramsden.

Please click on the round detail from this picture at any point in the site to return to this page.
Please click here to read the Noticeboard.